Ring Size Guide: How to find your perfect ring size.
- Select a ring which you own that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring in millimeters.
- If the ring falls between two sizes then we suggest buying the larger size.
- With a piece of string measure around the intended thumb or finger again ideally in millimeters
- Match this with the circumference in the table below.
- We recommend selecting the larger size if it falls between two sizes.
|TRANQUILLITY / EURO SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE||CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||DIAMETER (MM)|
|50||j - k||5||50.6 mm||16 mm|
|52||l - l1/2||6||53.1 mm||16.9 mm|
|54||m - n1/2||7||54 mm||17.2 mm|
|56||o - p||7.5||55.7mm||17.4 mm|
|58||p1/2 - q1/2||8.5||58 mm||18.5 mm|
|60||r1/2 - s||9||61 mm||19.5 mm|
|62||t1/2||10||63.4 mm||20.1 mm|